JANUS iT (300-450 tonnes)
HYBRID PERFORMANCE TOGGLE TECHNOLOGY
Features the TACTUS™ Controller
The JANUS iT Series are 5-point double toggle clamp, 300-, 360- and 450-tonne models.
The Negri Bossi Janus iT hybrid machines allow simultaneous (overlapping) movement of functions including plasticizing screw rotation, ejection and cores during clamp travel. The injection servo valve, managed by power link technology, provides a very fast response and high precision in the injection phase achieving a standard speed of 600mm/sec.
A key target for the entire machine design is energy efficiency by utilising hybrid technology. This includes installing the latest servo-driver and hydraulic technology with the option of electric driven clamp movements.
The injection unit features a reciprocating screw, with injection capacities from 600g to 2365g (PS) across the machine range. JANUS iT machines are equipped as standard with:
- NEW TACTUS™ Touchscreen PC with Powerlink, user-friendly interface and full range of control parameters
- Smart Flex clamping unit with generous tie bar spacing to accommodate larger moulds
- Moving platen that rides on linear bearings for excellent platen parallelism and reduced energy consumption
- Long ejector strokes
- Robust in-line swinging injection unit with quick release barrel change facility
- Prepared for AMICO 4.0 wireless remote service access
JANUS iT END MARKET APPLICATIONS
- Food & Beverage
- Electronic & Telecomm
- Technical Moulding